ASSOCIATE/JUNIOR ASSOCIATES FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE & CUSTOMS
Founded in 2003, IDVN Lawyers has developed into a leading boutique law firm with practices focusing on the following areas (i) International Trade & Customs; (ii) Dispute Resolution (litigation, arbitration & mediation); (iii) M&A, Corporate & Investment; and (iv) Antitrust & competition.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Junior Associates/Associates for International Trade & Customs.
- Associate/Junior Associate for International Trade & Customs
- Conduct legal research in international law and Vietnam regulations with a focus on international trade;
- Participate in trade remedy proceedings to advise clients;
- Prepare legal memorandum and submissions as required within an investigation or review by Vietnam authority or foreign jurisdictions;
- Work directly with clients, stage agencies or foreign lawyers to advise on various trade remedy proceedings or international trade disputes or matters;
- Write analysis reports, propose solutions for the use of internal research and providing for customers;
- Research and update specialized legal regulations in accordance with specific work requirements, write analysis reports, propose solutions for the use of internal research and providing for customers.
- A university degree major in Law;
- At least 02 years of work experience in law firms, legal aid centers, corporates’ legal departments;
- Highly appreciate candidates/students who have participated in FDI moot court, CISG moot court, or any moot court competition;
- Strong drafting, researching, managing time and on schedule capability;
- Strong verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English (Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage);
- Capable of working and thinking independently; cautious; hard-working; strong discipline and great responsibility; capable of teamwork and workflow management.
- Able to deal with long business trips.
- Salary + bonus: negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation;
- Fully insured with social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State; and
- Other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
Interested candidates send your Cover letter & CV addressed to email@example.com.