LEGAL ASSISTANT FOR CORPORATE AND M&A
We are looking for suitable candidates with major interests in Corporate, Investment and M&A to develop our team and expand our operation.
- Legal Assistant for Corporate and M&A
- Research and synthesize information, regulations, laws, case studies and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports and legal memorandum;
- Analysis of information/legal documents;
- Draft legal memoranda, reports and various types of legal documents including contracts, agreements, etc.;
- Other legal administrative tasks.
- A university degree majoring in Law;
- Candidates having completed the lawyer training program at the Judicial Academy of Vietnam are preferable;
- At least 02 years of work experience in Corporate and M&A
- Strong drafting, research and time-management skills;
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Adequate skills in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and operating office equipment (e.g., printers, copiers, scanners);
- Capable of working and thinking independently; cautious; hard-working; strong discipline and great responsibility; capable of teamwork and workflow management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients in valuable deals;
- Competitive salary and benefits in kind;
- Fully insured with social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State; and
- Other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter & CV addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.