- Legal Assistant
- Consult regulations and case law at home and abroad;
- Join in preparing drafts of analysis reports and legal advice to customers, prepare case files (petition, questionnaire, legal opinion, etc.);
- Participate in researching and drafting contracts, letters, documents, records;
- Solve diverse cases with expert;
- Update office newsletter;
- Perform other work according to the customer’s authorization;
- Translate documents.
- Graduated Bachelor of Law at home or abroad;
- Having more than 01 year of working experiences in related fields;
- Having experience in the fields of international trade, investment, business, litigation in court (civil, economics) and arbitration;
- Being interested in or having knowledge in international trade, WTO, trade/investment dispute resolution;
- Being a careful, flexible, creative person;
- Having good writing skills, and ability to work in English;
- Being proactive, ready to work overtime, go on business trips;
- Priority to candidates who have experience and training abroad.
- Salary + bonus: $300 – $500 (negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation);
- Fully insured in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State and entitled to other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
- Participating in consultation of domestic and abroad business activities – trade – investment projects; settlement of domestic and international trade- investment disputes;
- Mentored by Lawyers with years of experience and facilitated to develop the ability to work independently and manage a team.
Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city.