JUNIOR ASSOCIATE FOR ARBITRATION, LITIGATION
IDVN Lawyers advise and represent clients including the Government of Viet Nam, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, state-owned enterprises, domestic and foreign private enterprises in all stages of dispute resolution, including violation handling and pre-litigation negotiation, litigation at court, and domestic arbitration, international arbitration, and enforcement of the arbitral award.
- Junior Associate for Arbitration, Litigation in Hanoi office
- Participating in doing legal research, reviewing and drafting legal documents in disputes, participating in court proceedings, domestic and international arbitration, working with state agencies, inspection agencies, investigation agencies, etc;
- Researching and updating specialized legal regulations in accordance with specific work requirements, writing analysis reports, proposing solutions for the use of internal research, and providing for customers;
- Performing other tasks as authorized by clients or depending on your workload and working capacity.
- A university degree major in Law;
- Highly appreciate candidates who have participated in FDI moot court, CISG moot court, or any moot court competition;
- Highly appreciate candidates who have experience in resolving international commercial disputes or areas of expertise include ISDS, commercial arbitration, litigation, and mediation;
- Or at least 04 years of work experience in law firms, legal aid centers, corporates’ legal departments, state agencies;
- Strong drafting, researching, managing time and on schedule capability;
- Strong verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Capable of working and thinking independently; cautious; hard-working; strong discipline and great responsibility; capable of teamwork and workflow management.
- Salary + bonus: Up to US$ 2000 (negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation);
- Fully insured in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State and entitled to other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter & CV addressed to email@example.com.