SENIOR ASSOCIATE FOR CORPORATE AND M&A
We are looking for suitable candidates with major interests in Corporate, Investment and M&A to develop our team and expand our operation.
- Senior Associate for Corporate and M&A
- Participating in regular and case-based legal advice for clients such as corporates, investors, etc… on corporate governance, compliance, corporate group restructuring, real estate project development, investment,.. ;
- Drafting documents relating to corporate governance, categories of sales and purchase agreements, business cooperation contracts, project files, documents exchanging, memos, etc;
- Engage in the end-to-end deal process, including financial modeling, deal structuring, due diligence, and closing & integration activities;
- Performing other tasks as authorized by clients.
- A university degree major in Law (Having a degree of training abroad is an advantage) and a registered lawyer;
- At least 05 years of work experience in a similar position or in the following fields are prioritized: real estate and investment;
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiation and project management.
- Fluent in English in communication and drafting;
- Having a sense of purpose, ambition to build a career as a lawyer; capable of working and thinking independently; cautious; hard-working; strong discipline and great responsibility; capable of teamwork and workflow management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunity to work with high-profile clients in valuable deals;
- Salary + bonus: negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation;
- Fully insured with social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State; and
- Other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter & CV addressed to email@example.com.