SENIOR & ASSOCIATE FOR CORPORATE and M&A
- Senior & Associate for Corporate and M&A in Hanoi office
- Participating in regular and case-based analysis and legal advice for clients such as corporates, investors, etc.… on corporate governance, compliance, corporate group restructuring, real estate project development, import and export business activities, execution of procedures, etc…;
- Participating in consulting and representing customers in disputes, problem-solving and complaints handling in the business-commercial field;
- Drafting documents relating to corporate governance, categories of sales and purchase agreements, business cooperation contracts, project files, documents exchanging, memos, transaction documents, and due diligence in M&A transactions;
- Researching and updating specialized legal regulations in accordance with specific work requirements, writing analysis reports, proposing solutions for the use of internal research, and providing for customers;
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals;
- Performing other tasks as authorized by clients or depending on your workload and working capacity.
- A university degree major in Law;
- Highly appreciate candidates who have experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documentation to include contracts, due diligence in M&A transactions, SPA, and SHA.
- At least 04 years of work experience in law firms, legal aid centers, corporates’ legal departments, state agencies;
- Strong drafting, researching, managing time and on schedule capability;
- Strong verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Capable of working and thinking independently; cautious; hard-working; strong discipline and great responsibility; capable of teamwork and workflow management.
- Salary + bonus: Up to US$ 2500 (negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation);
- Fully insured in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State and entitled to other benefits according to the Company’s policies (teambuilding, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
If you’re interested, please send your cover letter & CV addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.