SENIOR ASSOCIATES FOR CORPORATE AND M&A
We are searching for full-time Corporate lawyers (Senior associates) with at least 05 years of experience. You will be working with our busy corporate team, which is committed to providing great service and is client-focused.
1. Job Description
- Provide legal advice to local and foreign clients on corporate and M&A, SPA, SHA contracts, real estate, and investment;
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts, and agreements;
- Independently handling assigned cases, including meeting and directly working with local and foreign clients on your own;
- Supervising/managing projects and ensuring projects are delivered on time to meet clients’ expectations;
- Client care, governmental relationships, and other office work.
2. Job Requirements
- A university degree major in Law (Having a degree or a certificate of training abroad is an advantage) and obtained lawyer practicing license;
- At least 06 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English in communication and drafting;
- Expertise and/or experience in corporate, M&A real estate, and investment sectors will be advantageous;
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional legal, analytical, and writing skills, be able to manage and prioritize a sizable and growing workload, and to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Salary + bonus: negotiable depending on competence and work experience + bonus based on performance evaluation;
- Fully insured in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance in accordance with the regulations of the State and entitled to other benefits according to the Company’s policies (team building, firm retreat; periodic health examination).
5. Work location
- Hanoi Office, No1 Thai Ha str, Dong Da