Over the past 20 years, we have developed a close working relationship with officials from all levels at the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Vietnam Competition Authority. We can therefore offer a unique insight into their inner workings and procedures. We provide a comprehensive service package in the field of antitrust and competition in Viet Nam including :
- Providing legal opinions, assessing possibilities of violating competition laws in clients’ business transactions
- Consulting on legal matters related to market entry and expansion
- Consulting and preparing documents notifying economic concentration
- Consulting on drafting agreements to limit competition, abuse of dominant market position, abuse of monopoly position, unfair competition
- Determining market share, relevant product market, relevant geographical market;
- Consulting on procedures and representing parties in complaints and/or lawsuits for violating practices of competition laws at the competition council or in court
- Consulting and acting as a merger agent in the acquisition of a leading prefabricated steel manufacturing company in Vietnam by a subsidiary of an international investment bank in Australia in conducting an economic concentration announcement which ultimately has been approved by competent authorities.
- Consulting and representing joint venture parties in the field of manufacturing and processing steel plates between a reputable company in Vietnam and a leading company in Korea in conducting an economic concentration announcement which ultimately has been approved by competent authorities.
- Consulting and representing a Russian state-owned Oil and Gas corporation in conducting an economic concentration announcement which ultimately has been approved by competent authorities.