IDVN Lawyers is well known for their understanding of all aspects of business operations as well as the legal mechanism for business management and operation.
With long-term consulting experience for large corporations at home and abroad, IDVN’s professional services combine skills in consulting and drafting documents for business transactions or operating-business management, solid knowledge and experience in many areas of law, and their acumen towards commercial agreement terms, high level of legal expertise, strategic planning ability as well as effective negotiation skills. We consult on all enterprise-related matters.
We provide a wide range of legal services for clients regarding matters related to Corporate, M&A and Investment, including:
- Advising on first-time investment activities in Vietnam & abroad
- Advising on legal issues in business management and operation, financial management, shareholder relations, compliance control and drafting related documents
- Providing legal services for businesses, investment assets and projects to prepare for listing, share purchase and sale
transactions, projects, (M&A), business restructuring or evaluation, control legal risks of investors and owners
- Advising and drafting on structures and documents for transactions in Vietnam and cross-border transactions, in all areas such as shareholder contracts, hotel management contracts, commercial and service zones or other real estate project management, Contract-agreement for business-investment cooperation transaction, other M&A transaction,
international goods-service procurement contracts, contract sets for distribution, trading, leasing of real estate, goods, franchising or providing technical support services, technology transfer, loan agreements, mortgages, etc
- Negotiating, handling violations, contract negotiation and pre-litigation disputes settlement within the enterprises and with other organizations and individuals
- Production and processing
- Real estate business development
- Infrastructure construction investment
- Wholesale & Retail
- Energy (Coal power, wind power, solar power)
- Information and media
- Consulting a Vietnamese corporation on restructuring, individual field separation and expanding business activities into industries such as media, beauty, automobile, information technology and recruitment.
- Consulting Vietnamese paper manufacturers on issuing new preferred shares for foreign investors, including consulting on transaction structure, reviewing and negotiating related agreements.
- Consulting Vietnamese cement manufacturers on the issuance of new preferred shares for Filipino investors, including consulting on transaction structure, reviewing and negotiating related agreements and relevant documents (Share registration agreement (SSA), shareholder agreement (SHA), company charter) and supporting in transaction completion.
- Consulting Vietnamese power plant by-products manufacturers on M&A transactions related to the issuance of new shares for the Singapore branch of a leading European manufacturing company in the field of power plant by-products.
- Consulting on and representing in negotiating hotel management lease transactions with prestigious international hotel management units.
- Consulting a Chinese education service provider on purchasing shares of an accounting service company in Vietnam.
- Consulting Vietnamese construction enterprises on purchasing shares of another company in the same industry.
- Consulting Vietnamese project developers on legal and enterprise governance matters in the fields of mining (iron, bauxite, zinc), real estate, urban area projects, private paid television streaming projects (enterprise/project development), wind power and solar power projects (farm), etc.
- Vincom Center Hanoi
- The Vissai Cement
- Minh Phu Group
- An Vien Group
- Keppel Land
- Vinh Thai Urban Development Corporation
- Khanh Vinh Group
- Simple Tech Investment JSC
- Dong Duong Real Estate Development and Trading JSC
- Tien Hien Paper
- Ernst & Young
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Equest Education