Ms. Nguyen Phuong Thao
Ms. Phuong Thao is a partner and a specialist in international trade of IDVN Lawyers.
- Anti circumvention
- Trade and Custom Litigation
- Market and Trade regulatory
- Import and Export Regulatory
Ms. Thao Nguyen is a partner in the firm’s international trade practice. She has more than 10 years of advising clients in a number of trade remedy proceedings including anti-dumping, countervailing, safeguard, and anti-circumvention as well as various cross-border issues including custom, origins, and market access.
She has represented clients in the steel, aluminum, seafood, fiber, and other manufacturing industries in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, and China. She also has extensive experience in defending the Government of Vietnam, foreign governments as well as trade associates in various anti-subsidy investigations.
- The WTO and some practical issues regarding anti-dumping investigation, Hanoi Law Review, 2021
- Hanoi Bar Association
- Visiting lecturer at Hanoi Law University and Diplomatic Academy
- LL.M in International Law and Economic in Switzerland (MILE) – World Trade Institute, Switzerland
- LL.B in International Relations – Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam