We are proud to announce that IDVN LAWYERS was recognized in the 25th Edition of The Legal 500 Asia Pacific’s rankings as a law firm that has broad expertise covering anti-dumping, investigations, and countervailing duties.
Managed by Managing Partner – Ms. Dinh Anh Tuyet, who has over two decades of expertise and specialization in international trade law and trade disputes, the team, led by Trade specialist – Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao. The Team has considerable cross-border experience and advises foreign manufacturers on anti-dumping investigations instigated by the Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade.
* Practice head(s):
– Ms. Dinh Anh Tuyet – Managing Partner;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao – Trade specialist.
* Work highlights:
– Advised a major Chinese exporter of pre-painted galvanized steel in relation to an anti-dumping investigation initiated by the Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade;
– Advised a major Malaysian exporter of stainless steel coils in relation to the sunset review of anti-dumping duty order imposed Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade;
– Advised two major Thai exporters of MDF board in relation to an anti-dumping duty investigation initiated by the Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade;
– Advised the Government of Viet Nam in an ISDS dispute under the Europe-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement;
– Several UNCITRAL arbitrations initiated relating to the 1993 Korea-Vietnam Bilateral Investment Treaty; the 2000 US-Vietnam Bilateral Trade Agreement, the 2002 UK-Vietnam Bilateral Investment Treaty;, …
All results can be viewed here: