Decree 10/2023/ND-CP was issued by the Government, and took effect on May 20, 2023 introduces several new provisions as follows:
I. Amending and supplementing several provisions of Decree 43/2014/ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Land
- Supplementing the provisions on the authority to determine the duration affected by force majeure events;
- Supplementing conditions on auction of land use rights;
- Supplementing regulations on issuance of certificates of ownership for construction works used for tourism accommodation;
- Amending the authority to issue and certify modifications to certificate of land use rights and ownership of houses and other land-attached assets;
- Supplementing conditions and requirements that allow the conversion of land used purpose for rice cultivation land, protection forest land, special-use forest land to other purposes; and
- Supplementing procedures for land allocation or lease once only one investor registers to participate in the auction of land use rights, the auction is unsuccessful, or only one investor registers to participate in the bidding.
II. Amending and supplementing several provisions of Decree No. 44/2014/ND-CP regulating the land tariff
- Supplementing the time limit for approval of the land tariff; and
- Supplementing the period of time for calculating and collecting the land rent in the event of an extension or modification of the land use term.
III. Amending and supplementing several provisions of Decree No. 148/2020/NĐ-CP amending and supplementing several decrees detailing the implementation of the Law on Land: Supplementing the time limit for the implementation of procedures of allocating land, or leasing land after the site clearance in the case of land allocation or land lease through the form of auction of land use rights and
IV. Other amendments and supplementation.