1. The U.S Department of Commerce initiated Less-Than-Fair-Value investigations on certain Paper file folder products from China, Vietnam, and India.
2. The U.S Department of Commerce issued a notification of verification for the Embassy of Vietnam in the U.S in an Anti-circumvention case against Stainless steel sheet and strip imported from Vietnam.
3. The Ministry of Industry and Trade of Morocco initiated an Anti-dumping investigation on certain Inner tubes for bicycles and motorcycles from Vietnam.
4. Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam (TRAV) organizes a meeting on the issue of the scope of products subject to trade remedies in the investigation of the imposition of Anti-dumping measures on certain Table and Chair products (CASE NO: AD16).
5. The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) issued a notice to initiate sunset review of safeguard duties on certain imported Billet steel and Long steel products (case no. ER02.SG04).